[Nottingham] Python editor

Matthew Styles matthew.styles at bcs.org
Thu Feb 12 09:04:10 UTC 2015

Eclipse: https://eclipse.org/
PyDev: https://pydev.org/
PyUnit: https://pyunit.sourceforge.net

Admittedly this is partly because I use Eclipse for a lot of other things,
but you'd be hard-pressed to find such a comprehensive IDE otherwise.

That said, Python's debug output is pretty helpful; at times you can get
away with just a text editor. Develop a lot of Google App Engine projects
just using vim.

Matt

P.S. My own 'greetings to the group'.