[Nottingham] T-shirt purchase and more pertinently, PayPal rant

Neal Ponton neal at tutamail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:59:14 UTC 2016

I was just talking to John actually. I'm using cryptostorm.io which is a
token based VPN. It works with openvpn. John said you were using PIA, which
seems good enough.
Anyway, gotta do some work. Thanks for the t shirt links.
And, yes, PayPal used to keep you logged in via a cookie when you bought
something from eBay. I think they've sorted that fiasco out now, though.
Neal.

6. Jul 2016 09:06 by nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk: