[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 07:38:52 UTC 2016

Hi

Not sure if you wanted colour or just b/w, but I recently replaced my aged HPLJ2100 with a Dell B2360dn, can only recommend it most highly, only b/w which is what I wanted, but quick and not expensive for a network laser printer  ~ £100 and has the benefit it prints direct from my IPad. I use it with Windows and OSX, but there are drivers for Linux on the Dell site.

Peter