[Nottingham] printer recommend for Linux?

Godfrey Nix godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 18:16:39 UTC 2016

Martin,

Certainly, the friendly freedom and cooperation that I find in this
group is something I would like to see carried into other areas of
society (like health and social care, etc!)

I will also be 'educating' staff at PCWorld who felt that only Windoze
and MACs were supported by any of the printers they sold.

Godfrey