[Nottingham] [Social] *Tomorrow* 7:30pm Thursday 04/01/2018: Resampling An Old Angel

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jan 3 16:31:35 UTC 2018

Folks,

Happy New Year!

For a small change of plan on account of "I ain't got a clue" what's
happening and who might be around or not or how many or not may still be
in whatever New Year recovery mode...

We have a small change of venue for our social this week:

Join us for food, beer, good cheer, some live debug, and all and
anything randomly Linux and everything else!...

:-)

We'll be in the brewing area of the (Old) *Angel Microbrewery* this
*Thursday 4th Jan 2018, usual 7:30pm start*

All welcome :-)

See some of you there!

ps: Our neglected Nada Budaya will be tasted first week of Feb.