[Phpwm] ecommerce

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 13:58:34 GMT 2007

> > It might sound odd but I've been trying to get it as near closed down
> > as I can - so the nailgun stuff is going to be delisted soon - its way
> > to heavy to ship all over the place at a reasonable cost for one thing.
> > At its height, before I pulled a heck of a lot of product off the site
> > it was approaching 200K a year turnover. Fine, great, you may think -
> > but that was with an average order value of about £25 quid, that means
> > one shed load of paperwork and running about collecting stuff,
> > processing payments, packing, getting it shipped and down the local PO.
> > I'm a programmer / hardware engineer / techie, I'm not interested in
> > spending my life bagging spanners for people!
>
> Sell it as a going concern then.
>
> db

There's a couple of reasons not to - one is that I haven't the faintest idea
how to actually do that, the other is that its the primary site on that
server, so is handing out primary DNS to a couple of hundred domains
incorporating about 3 or 400 actual domain names and I simply can't be assed
to go through them at multiple registrars and resetup the DNS!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21:40