[Phpwm] browserpool

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 02:06:12 BST 2007

> > I didn't think you could install different versions of IE on the same
> > machine though,
>
> Happy Easter to you,:

and to you!
Its not juts me still working this late then! :-)

> http://tredosoft.com/Multiple_IE
>
> Bascially they provide an installer which will slot IE3 IE4.01 IE5
> IE5.5 and IE6 on Windows XP, leaving your IE 7 alone.
>
> Or if you just want 6+7, then install 7 by using this:
> http://tredosoft.com/IE7_standalone
>
> You can do this without the installer if you are willing to shuffle
> around registry keys  so they do not conflict.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Zeth

Interesting, I wasnt aware that anyone had managed to make that work, though
I'd not actively looked for a while.
I don't think I'd like to try that on my main machine though, it looks like
it has the potential for serious strangeness if it screwed up! - might have
a go on one of the less important machines sometime though. I'll save that
link for future playing with!

Looks like its going to be a late night, trying to finish off a PHP deletion
impact routine while I still remember how I decided to do it!