[Phpwm] New PHP book from Wrox Press

cohauser at wiley.com cohauser at wiley.com
Tue May 15 20:53:39 BST 2007

Hello,

I am writing to announce a brand new book from Wrox Press. Professional
Search Engine Optimization with PHP   is for PHP developers who need to
incorporate search engine optimization principles into their web
applications, as well as marketers who want to gain a better understanding
of the technologies involved in search engine marketing.

If your user group would like to review this book at an upcoming, please
send me an email with your shipping information. If you haven't done so
already, we encourage you to sign up for the Wrox User Group Program.
(www.wrox.com/go/usergroups)

Thank you,
Colleen Hauser
Wrox Press