[Phpwm] meeting / website (and some questions)

Daniel Davies daniel at sitedesign.net
Fri Feb 8 12:51:43 GMT 2008

1
a) me
b) I'm not entirely sure what the format of the technical meetings is,
but if its followed by a few social drinks I'm happy with anything
c) Would prefer not to learn any more about $random_cms, but anything
else could be fun
d) Anywhere with good access from the M5/6

Sounds like a good plan overall, is there a preliminary date for this yet?

Regards,

Daniel Davies

P.S will there be elePHPants present?

David Goodwin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's been ages since we last had a meeting (well nearly two months now).
>
> So,
>
> 1a) Who wants a meeting?
> 1b) Social or Technical?
> 1c) Any ideas for discussion ? (E.g. Zend Framework, Lucene, Xapian,
> Symfony (Mr Beale?), $random_cms/drupal/etc, Security .....)
> 1d) Venue suggestions? I think I'd prefer somewhere in Birmingham (for a
> change).
>
> 2) For the new members to the list, feel free to edit http://phpwm.org
> (E.g. add yourself to http://www.phpwm.org/memberlist ) - the username
> is : 'phpwm' and the password 'ilovephp'.
>

> Thanks
> David.

Daniel Davies

Web Sitedesign.net Ltd
Birchley House
Birchfield Lane
Oldbury
West Midlands
B69 1DT

Tel: 0121 543 4840
Fax: 0121 543 4841

http://www.sitedesign.net

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Web Sitedesign.net Ltd.