[Phpwm] [phpwm] Building a simple 'mini' CMS - Advice required

Rayhan Abdulmughnee rayhan at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:12:37 UTC 2009

I really like CMS Made Simple (http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/), but even that might be a bit much for your requirements.  SkyBlueCanvas (http://www.skybluecanvas.com/) is probably closer to what you are looking for.  Wordpress is another one to look at, it is a blogging tool, but works well as a CMS also.

They are both both open source and free.

rayhan