[Phpwm] [phpwm] Database extraction

Jake Worrell me at jakeworrell.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 23:54:35 UTC 2010

Hi Gav

We have been using Doctrine a lot recently, it supports practically
the same stuff as Propel from what I am aware.

Some cool features though are the built in support for nested sets,
the "timestampable" behavior, the softdelete behavior.
It also has some nice syntax for example:

Doctrine::getTable('Users')->findOneByFieldname('test'); // where
Fieldname can be any of the fields in the table.

Might be worth taking a look at both Propel and Doctrine and seeing
what suits your needs the best :)

Jake