[Phpwm] West Midlands PHP Developer Contract Opportunities

Fletcher, Adam a.fletcher at computerfutures.com
Mon Apr 12 08:05:45 UTC 2010

Good morning. I am currently recruiting for a number of PHP developers
for 4 different West Midlands based clients. The skills which my clients
require include:

- PHP Developer with CakePHP, Jquery, Subversion and Flash as a
desirable
- PHP Developer with CRM front-end development experience. Any
additional experience of Linux administration is a bonus
- PHP Developer with Joomla and/or WordPress
- PHP Developer with Magento Experience

Therefore, if you are currently seeking Contract employment please call
me to discuss the above opportunities further. Alternatively, if you are
not available but know someone who would be interested, please forward
my details.

Adam Fletcher
Recruitment Consultant
Software Development, Web Design & Development
Computer Futures
PARTNERS IN PEOPLE, SINCE 1986
* http://www.computerfutures.com
>* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamfletch
-------------------

Members of APSCo, R.E.C and BS EN ISO 9002 accredited with over 20 years
recruitment excellence.

Use Discovery, our sophisticated search facility, to access one of the
most comprehensive databases of contractors in Europe.
http://www.computerfutures.com/index.php?dir=olr&sec=employers

http://www.computerfutures.com

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, or have
otherwise received this transmission in error, you must not disclose,
copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible.

If you do not wish to receive emails from us about our services in
future, or wish to qualify the way in which we hold your personal data,
please send an email with your requirements to
data-audit at computerfutures.com. You can find our privacy statement
at: http://www.computerfutures.com/privacy-statement.html