[Phpwm] Broadband recomendations

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Thu Jul 28 09:21:19 UTC 2011

I presume that by "Available to us small exchange plebs" Mike means high speed broadband is not available on his exchange. We are based in a rural location, our exchange is a little over a mile away and is situated in a small village, therefore our maximum speed rate is under 2Mb, but with Spitfire it has been pretty stable (after a little tinkering by Spitfire, which is why I say their support is pretty good).

I would rather stick pins in my eyes than go with BT as a BB provider!!