[Phpwm] Which browser version?

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Mar 24 07:19:33 UTC 2011

Chris Lovell wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 11:15 +0000, Dan Dart wrote:
>>> some of them think windows 2000 is the way forward...
>> Reaching end of life this year, isn't it? ;)
>
> Nope, that was last year. Doesn't stop people relying on it.

Especially since may of these site do not have any money to replace the
computers to something that will actually run anything newer ... if they could
THEN afford the software upgrades.

I AM now seeing sites looking seriously at Linux simply to get access to newer
software on their archaic hardware base ;) Although Firefox is now more
acceptable as well as an alternative ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL