[Preston] MySQL

Caroline preston at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Feb 1 17:37:02 2003

Hello,
Speaking of MySquirrel  oops, MySQL....

Please excuse me being slightly off-topic, but I could do with some advice.

Very briefly, for part of my degree we need to build a program/system that
will display a multiple guess question and allow the student to answer. The
tutor needs to be able to add, edit, or remove questions to the set at
lesuire, and it should display a random selection each time. Additionally,
it should be suitable for use on a stand alone PC.

I am thinking that the obvious choice to store the questions is a database,
possibly MySQL. Am I also right in thinking that it would be simple enought
to get it to do all the tricks I mentioned?

Thanks Everyone,

Caroline.