[Preston] can you recommend some local help?

Kevin Porter kev at 9ballpool.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 10:16:13 GMT 2005

Well I didn't know Preston had a LUG!

I found you while searching for some local expertise...

So since I found you, maybe someone could recommend to me a good local
individual/company who can help me with some disaster recovery at very short
notice. Like today :)

I have a trashed filesystem on a live website (Debian Linux), ie very
urgent. I'm checking the filesystem with e2fsck but to be honest I'm going
to be slightly out of my depth when I come to run the repair... so any
recommendations would be appreciated :)

regards,

- Kev P