[Rhonddacynontaff Linux] [Indycymru Meeting] April 16th Pontypridd 6-9pm

Darren Wyn Rees darren at cymraeg.org
Tue Feb 20 13:10:01 GMT 2007

We have a room booked for April 16th Monday at Clwb y Bont, Pontypridd
between 6-9pm

Details (and an open Agenda) on the Indycymru Wiki at
http://wiki.indycymru.org/index.php?title=Pontypridd_Indycymru_Meeting_April_16_2007

There's a distinct possibility of tieing any Pontypridd meetings
together with Rhondda Cynon Taff LUG (Linux User Group) meetings in
future... and it might help jump-start the local LUG.

The WIFI access at Clwb y Bont should, in theory, enable us to
demonstrate software etc.  I've never tried this.  Have any of you tried
using the Wifi services at Clwb y Bont ?

Many of the people I've written to concerning the Cardiff meeting said
they can't attend due to a date clash.  With a Pontypridd meeting soon
thereafter, they can now, perhaps, get involved.

Cheers

Darren