[Rustington] dodgy wifi

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Thu Dec 9 08:49:33 UTC 2010

All has been sorted at last. The system has 2 modes, one pay as you go, one
monthly account. Apparently I have been on the first and really had
exhausted my credit. Also (I only found out last night), they included 2
sim cards, one for each mode. being advised to search the box that the bits
were packed in, lo and behold there was another sim card. This one had 5GB
available and now the device is funtional. Because all was well for 7 weeks
I assumed that life would go on as before, a faulty reasoning. I have been
well and truly humbled and confused with sim cards, but there is now light
at the end of the tunnel.