[Rustington] U3A

Jack Cogman jack.cogman at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 20 10:53:10 UTC 2010

It's a good idea Frank, but if we do go down that route, the LUG will have to cater for two streams - those who want basic knowledge about computers and those who want to improve their use of Linux. The two do not mix. Separate times will need to be allocated to each stream.
Jack

Sent from my iPhone