[Rustington] From frank, 16-Nov-2010

frank fhj at eldy.org
Tue Nov 16 21:54:09 UTC 2010

Tomorrow we shall have our 5th meeting. There will be a big U3A meeting in the adjacent hall, and some people might pop in to see what we are at.
We start as usual at 2 pm when Stuart will tell us about his new web site and also clear up anything about the "certificate" that came with it.
The rustington mailman is our link to each other, and it is completely private to us. Don't hesitate to ask questions, tell us about things that you have found and want to share. No question is too trivial, just try us!
At 3.15 we shall break for a rest and tea or coffee. We provide the boiling water, you provide your mug and the ingredients.
Wynn our guineau pig beginner will be allong and we must get her set up and going! There may be others.
For the experts, go when you want, and please give us ideas of what we can do to keep your interest.

I have made a Vade Mecum for the installation of Eldy on linux should anyone wish it. It is easy om Microsoft but a bit convoluted on Mint etc.

Eldy - it's easy, it's free - www.eldy.eu