[Rustington] FW: Re: Re: Re: From gavin, 31-Mar-2011

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Wed Apr 6 12:57:24 UTC 2011

Original Message:
-----------------
From: gavin gavin.stevens at eldy.org
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 08:37:43 +0100 (BST)
To: fhj at eldy.org
Subject: Re: Re: Re: From gavin, 31-Mar-2011

Hi Frank,

I shall be delighted to have some publicity - thanks. The 'phone number for
Angmering Community Centre is: 01903-773982 for those who are interested.
The beginners' course starts right at the beginning but the beginners' plus
course is a bit more detailed. I am planning some workshop sessions on
things like spreadsheets & image editing which I hope to have ready soon &
these will take place separately from the 5-part courses.