[Rustington] Fw: Vector and Raster graphics for 27 April

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 24 08:22:00 UTC 2011

I enclose Jack Cogman's e-mail, where he confrims his plan to give us a presentation on raster and vector graphics. You will remember that Inkscape uses vector graphics and you have seen some examples when I showed some "funny" cartoons. Inkscape is used for logos. I am sure that Jack will give us more details.
Frank