[Rustington] wiki trial!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 16:32:13 UTC 2011

I am trying out a google wiki and the url is
https://google.com/site/u3alugwiki/
If anyone has the time or the inclination to have a look I would be pleased
to hear from you. I am moving over to a blog as well and when I think of a
suitable "interesting" subject apart from spy camera pictures I will share
my rubbish with you.
You can see that I am making a recovery in time to enjoy my Christmas
pudding, I even found cream laced with brandy in Sainsbury, so the taste
buds are being rejuvenated.
Thakns for all your kind wishes......Frank