[Rustington] a Happy Christmas to you all!

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:12:52 UTC 2011

I think we have had a very good year, with input from many, and quite a
number of new things to get under our belts. Thanks to all for their
support for our lug. Looking forward to seeing some new members next year
so that we may be able to "balance the books" and earn the respect of the
U3A Treasurer, Bryan Stephens. I won't embarrass anyone by mentioning
names, but you all know who I mean.
Have a happy festive season and hopefully we can spare a bit of time to
practice our new found knowledge and try to catch up with the foxes amongst
us who lead the pack over so much new territory!
Frank