[Rustington] tomorrow's meeting

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Tue Feb 15 21:06:06 UTC 2011

We have 3 U3A laptops with Mint and Microsoft dual boot. I shall bring 2,
Derek may bring one. His has XP and Mint. My 2 have Win7 and Mint. Stuart
has prepared several things for next week. I have been doing postcards
using PDF, I still haven't quite mastered the printing feature. I have also
been using clonezilla with which you can install a whole system on another
hard drive.

We may be visited by some of Brian's old group around 4 pm who may need
help as they are beginners

Don't forget your mug and tea bag if you would like a drink at about 3.15.

Derek is preparing for a U3A gathering at which we will have a demo table.
Ask him if you want to be involved!