[Rustington] tomorrows meeting

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Tue Feb 22 21:41:24 UTC 2011

Stuart has some things to demonstrate, as I told you last week. Beginners
may show up at 4 pm, we will reserve one of the u3a laptops for them. Next
week I have invited two Microsoft teachers to look in and see if they can
help us each month (or when they have the time). They could be very helpful
for the beginners if not for many of us too, if we want microsoft!
Reg Steer has had his hip operated on and will be coming back after his
recovery, Tina may be with us if she can.
I have used scribus on a mac and installed Ghostscript and Gimp on it as
they were missing. I have used F-rescue without any unpleasant effects.