[Rustington] lug meeting on 19th January

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Mon Jan 17 12:47:29 UTC 2011

There are 3 presentations planned:-
1 by Stuart entitled " Raw Therapy"
another on Scribus by Frank titled "An Invitation to a Party"
and another on transferring data from tapes on to a CD by Derek.
As usual bring your mug and tea or coffee so that you can have a drink when
we break at about 3.15 or so.
Don't forget to make suggestions at the meeting, we need input as to what
we do and what topics should be discussed.
We welcome new people and don't forget you come in when you want and leave
when you want. 3 hours is a long time!