[Rustington] anyone want to join!

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 2 16:43:34 UTC 2011

I have tentatively booked a visit to the LHC for 27th October , returning on 30th. Flight £57, hotel 6 twin rooms at euros 137. So total cost (apart from food) £200. anyone interested please get in touch. If we have a deficit of applicants I shall open it to the Sussex lug and then the U3A.
The visit to CERN is only for a few hours, we lleave Gatwich early and get back on Sunday. In Geneva there is the UN building and also roman remains to be seen at the Cathedral.
I have a friend checking the hotel pricing tomorrow, it is in France just an bus ride from Geneva.Frank