[Rustington] Presto

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 4 08:11:26 UTC 2011

Martin Webb gave us some interesting (new for me) ideas re Linux and Windows last week. We were for some reason unable to download Splashtop in the Roger Montgomerii room.

Today I tried Presto from XP and the result was encouraging to say the least! The result is similar to the linux dual boot screen where one can choose between different operating systems.

I tried Presto because it uses a form of Xandros which i already have on an Asus notebook.

I shall in due course try Splashtop and feel confident that it will work fine!

It would be nice to hear if anyone else in the group has tried a dual boot from within XP?

Frank