[Rustington] meeting on 15th June

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Sun Jun 12 18:47:02 UTC 2011

I have the keys and the bits and pieces but with my right arm in plaster
need
help to set up! Any offers would be appreciated.
A web site for details on "command prompt" is www.tuxfiles.org
I will try Splashtop before then if I can. Presto works fine.
I have an Advent tablet for you to see and try, it seems interesting to me!
Thanks for the great support last Tuesday at the East Preston Festival and
good
to see some of you at the Silver Surfers.
Martin will be there on Wednesday so we should have some fun!
Frank