[Rustington] Linux and Windows ?

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 21:03:06 UTC 2011

Good evening

It is a shame that I am missing the meetings, but the time I have
spent has been informative.

I sometimes lose sight of the fact that I "understand" computers and I
hope the short insight into SplashtopOS and Presto was beneficial.

I have a very very very short blog here:  http://linuxcompanion.blogspot.com

In my opinion anyone can benefit from using Linux and with the Ubuntu
Windows Installer, it is no more difficult that installing any other
software in Windows:
http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/windows-installer

If anyone has a Linux topic they wish to have more insight into, I am
more than happy to, time permitting, to under research to see if it
can be made into a short talk / demostration.

Regards Martin