[Rustington] U3A Celebrations today

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Thu Mar 10 20:39:51 UTC 2011

Derek Waite and I represented the U3A Rustington LUG group today at the
Regis Centre, Bognor Regis.
Terry Kettell was there too also Jill and David Wellman. There was quite a
crowd and we dealt with many enquiries, most were from beginners. One knew
all about vector graphics and asked several pertinant questions.
We ran 3 computers, had a video camera working and showed some of our
tricks.
Mike Smart the new U3A IT officer was there and gave us help and support.
Derek very kindly chauffered me there from door to door.
We got away at 3.45 pm after an interesting day!