[Rustington] meeting on 25th June

fhj at eldy.org fhj at eldy.org
Tue May 24 13:26:48 UTC 2011

I had hoped to go into the subject of routers, but owing to a bad back and
tooth extraction on Monday, I have not been on top form, (that is if I ever
was!)
Because the same topic is being discussed at the Sussex LUG on Thursday at
Horsham, I thought that I would go back to it again with you....it is
"Using the
Command prompt"
In a way it is going back to the good old days, but it is useful and will
increase your respect for linux.
I have heard from Reg and Tina and when he has fully recovered we hope to
see
them. The east Preston Festival will have a slot on Tuesday 7th of Kune
from 2-
4pm in the Warren Room.
Frank