[Rustington] Meeting on 9th November

Stuart McFadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Wed Nov 9 13:02:50 UTC 2011

Hi Frank,

Apologies for my non-attendance today, I was called away by customer problems, ( Wretched Windows Users !! ).

I will DEFINITELY be there next week, to present Joli OS printing, PLUS I have a very interesting Video from the 1970's from the Post Office Experimental Centre on the future of computer communications ! .... It should raise a few chuckles and we can compare 1970 ideas with today's actual technology.

ALSO I can show a new (to me) Linux package for Video conversion called Handbrake.

See you all next week.

Stuart.