[Rustington] my cry for help.

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:29:06 UTC 2011

You are a fantastic group of people. Nearly every one has replied. Derek
will take the keys and the various leads, Stuart will give a presentation
on printing. I was going to show you how easy it is to delete the google
sites and get them back if you want within within 30 days. But alas I am
confined to camp for a week at least, I have 3 horribly large pills to put
away each day.
So happily the show goes on. I can still bank the cash at the end of the
month as usual.
Roy I will pass on your disk to Derek when he picks up the keys, thanks for
lending it to us.
Frank