[Rustington] meeting on 5th October

frank james frank.james4 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 4 11:32:56 UTC 2011

Last week my Mint application crashed stopping me from showing something on Imagemagick. I have reinstalled Mint 10 and OSJoli now and can give a little more information on Imagemagick.Derek has been working on the U3A website revamp.There may be a few newcomers in the pipeline, they seem mostly to be needing help! So be gererous and offer to help them if you can.June now has her i-pad u and running and ifwe twist her arm she may tell us about her experience wit it.The Sussex lug seems to developing an interest in tablets, last week we were into ssh, secure file transfer from Dominic, who lives in East Preston but has to go to work so cannot be with us here!Frank