[Rustington] Next Meeting 13th

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 19:42:42 UTC 2011

Unfortunately Android 2.2 Froyo is out-of-date, do Archos release an update
to the latest 2.3.6 Gingerbread ??  Not that I can find !!

Also Google's stance is that Android 2.2 Froyo is not Ideal for Tablets !
http://hothardware.com/News/Google-Admits-That-Froyo-Isnt-Perfect-For-Tablet-PCs/

Therefore Android Official App Store is not available, £149.00 is cheap but
will Archos offer long term updates ???

One gets what one pays for............................