No subject

Sat Sep 24 00:49:04 UTC 2011

We have just been told that due to refurbishing at the Woodlands Centre we
have been offered the Main Hall for our next few meetings of the Rustington
LUG. We shall use a projector and a large screen to display the desktop of
the speaker.

It happens to be the first meeting of the month where we welcome Microsoft
users to our normal Linux agenda.

We would welcome anyone from the U3A with computer interest and problems.
 A number of competent computer users will be on hand  to answer questions.
There will be a normal meeting agenda and  some items of interest will be
discussed.

We normally contribute to the hire of the room and the cost of the mobile
wifi that we use for internet access, so =A32 is the usual amount that
attendees pay.

Come and see us at work, drop in and leave after you have had enough, just
remember to pay your way like the rest of us!

Frank James

--e89a8fb206285a45d304be85bab8

rwarded message ----------<br>From: <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">frank jam=
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM<br>Subject: Wednesday 2nd May<br>To: Rog=
er Kirk &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:severnlad at btinternet.com">severnlad at btinterne=
=A0I want to ask the members to agree beforehand so can you wait for the OK=
 please?</div>
div>We have just been told that due to refurbishing at the Woodlands Centre=
 we have been offered the Main Hall for our next few meetings of the Rustin=
gton LUG. We shall use a projector and a large screen to display the deskto=
p of the speaker.=A0</div>

div>We would welcome anyone from the U3A with computer interest and problem=
s. =A0A number of competent computer users will be on hand =A0to answer que=
stions. There will be a normal meeting agenda and =A0some items of interest=
 will be discussed.</div>

cost of the mobile wifi that we use for internet access, so =A32 is the usu=
ork, drop in and leave after you have had enough, just remember to pay your=
 way like the rest of us!</div>

--e89a8fb206285a45d304be85bab8--