[Rustington] 18th April lug meeting

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:29:09 UTC 2012

Sadly I forgot to mention last week that the U3A AGM is being held at the
Woodlands Centre next Wednesday, coinciding with ours!
Derek has to be there, and probably Bob. It is too late to cancel our room
booking, so we shall go ahead. I shall fully understand  that
we may miss some usual attendees.
I have added a few names to our mailing list. I was delighted to see that
Colin has gone back to the "Big Bang" with an explanation of how it all
started.
Let me know if there is something that I have forgotten to pass on!
Frank