[Rustington] UBUNTU 12.04 LTS RELEASE

Stuart McFadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 26 16:50:50 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I have just loaded Ubuntu 12.04 LTS release and all seem to be fine, apart from the fact that my ageing PC ( I am not into games ! ), does not have graphics support for the HUD (head Up Display) function.

Maybe my "live" 12.04 DVD could be loaded onto a modern laptop next week ? (Please Derek !)

I will bring a .ISO memorystick copy of 12.04 to the meeting, if anyone would like to copy the file for burning.

It must be burnt to a DVD due to the file size.

Stuart.