[Rustington] From Frank

Stuart McFadyen stuart.624mcfadyen at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 14 11:57:58 UTC 2012

Thanks for your message. Happy Christmas to all valiant luggers,  I can only improve as the reports always said at school.
I have at last manage to configure my fastest notebook with Fedora 17 on the hard drive, puppy linux on a usb stick, (well Paul did this at one of the lugs), amd Fedora 12 on a memory card. By using a 2nd monitor I can read the bottom of the display on puppy which is helpful!
Frank