[Rustington] Today's Meeting

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:57:35 UTC 2012

Stuart has something for us and perhaps Martin too. We will have a
Microsoft session and I have prepared a few things. Otherwise anyone
can jump up and present something.
I wish to remind people that U3A membership is obligatory and sooner
or later the U3A will ask me for the attendees list and they may throw
me out if I have erred in any respect!
A site worth your attention is the Vitual U3A internet -based U3A
group. Yet another is the Dorchester U3A wjho seem to be very
organised with their computer group.
Sue, who asked to join, but has so far not appeared asked me to
enquire whether anyone would like to recover the contents of her pc
dustbin for a financial reward.
Frank