[Rustington] Franks Message

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:07:21 UTC 2012

*Hi,*
*
*Thank you Stuart and the other contributors, I found a good
Chrome/Chromium and Firefox Web Browser Plugin to download Youtube Videos
easily in FLV or MP4 format, see:*
*
*
*http://www.oxytube.com/*

Also for Ubuntu Linux user the next version, 12.04 LTS, should include HUD:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_WW-DHqR3c
*
*
*