[Rustington] Linux Distribution

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:16:54 UTC 2012

I've looked, I'm downloading, but I've sent them a message titled "Disclaimer":

I am amazed by your disclaimer, since you are based on US servers.
Maybe your english isn't too good, because you say the exact opposite
of the expected! Your first sentence just has bad grammar
(s/which/whose/) but the third suggests you are a bunch of pirates!
(from your download page):

Disclaimer: Zorin OS includes some software (e.g. media codecs etc.)
for countries which legislation doesn't allow software patents to be
enforced. It is your responsibility to know your own country's
legislation. If you live in a country where the legislation recognizes
software patents we ask you not to download this software.

Ha ha! Anyway I'm going to give it a try while I still can. You could
be working a major scam here so I'm going to be really careful..