[Rustington] Meetig on 18th January

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:11:06 UTC 2012

It was good to see Bian Piner and David Arnstein joi us. We continued
with SIP with names of programs and some Sip Client names. Brian
extolled the virtues of Microsoft Office 10. It was good to see Colin
with a notebook running OS Joli!  Derek gave us the latest on the Arun
U3A website. I have progressed with SIP and have put an item on the
Google free LUG Wiki if you can remember how to get at it!  I had a
desktop with a VOIP telephone on the screen for Macintosh and Windows.
Alas the Linux version has so far defied me!
Frank