[Rustington] U3A at the East Preston Festival

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 19:13:19 UTC 2012

There is a  slot for the LUG at the Warren Room tomorrow Tuesday 5th June
from 2 -4 pm. Derek and I hope to be there, any others are welcome. I shall
bring a flat screen TV so that a larger image than a laptop desktop will be
visible.
Unfortunately I shall have to leave promptly at 4 pm as I am travelling to
Plymouth at 17.35 for a Funeral on 6th. So I may need some help to take the
cables and wifi away for our meeting on Wednesday. Derek can't do it as he
has a hospital appointment on Wedesday.
I am sorry to let the side down and ask to be excused.
Note Martin's blog on raspberry pi.
Frank