[Rustington] Fw: Where is the | key on an Asus zenbook

Paul Willis phwillis at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 01:41:26 UTC 2012

Looking at pictures on the net, its an american keyboard with that key
at the right hand end of the second row of keys - between backspace
and return - where we don't have a key in uk. Shifted for the
pipe/vertical bar.

My favourite keyboard party-trick is to ask an iphone/ipad user to
find the backtick (`) ascii 96, as seen on that same key Martin used
to answer the original question here. He he! (It can be done, but I
don't think it is documented)

Paul