[Rustington] Raspberry Pi Alternative running Android

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:43:06 UTC 2012

http://apc.io

$49 Android PC System

APC was not built like an ordinary PC. For openers, we started with an
awareness that the purpose of a computer is to connect to the Internet. It
is the Internet that now defines computing. When you begin here, magic
happens.

Expensive, overpowered CPUs and bloated software are no longer relevant.
With this awareness, we were able to drop power consumption to the point of
making an energy-saving light-bulb jealous.