[Rustington] voip, looking for a victim?

frank james fhj1723 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:30:08 UTC 2012

I have gone back into having a look at voip. I have now set up ekiga on my
osJoli machine and wonder whether anyone would be interested in having a
half hour session with me? I won't ask Paul because he has helped in the
past and I have probably annoyed his family with too many calls. Sometimes
tthe sip makes an error and the two way sound communication doesn't work. I
would like to use the example of a conference call as it appears in the
wiki. Please let me know if you have a half hour to spare and we can try
out voip!
Frank