[Rustington] Last Wednesday Meeting ! etal......

Martin Webb vobbelyvebb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 09:45:40 UTC 2012

Morning

What topics were covered last Wednesday ?

I will be absent again next Wednesday, so hope have enough participants to
cover costs.

The Raspberry Pi is on hold at present, happy with Raspbian as is..

My Rikomagic MK802 MiniPC died a death, fried the graphics chip, so bought
a second generation model:

http://rikomagicsecgenmk802.blogspot.co.uk

Last but not least if anyone knows anybody who would like a brand new in
sealed box Toshiba Windows 7 15" screen laptop then I am open to reasonable
offers:

http://www.friday-ad.co.uk/bognor-regis/computers-and-gaming/laptops/brand-new-toshiba-YI2368BHF

Martin